Diamondlease offers a range of vehicles on short term Daily, Weekly & Monthly hire that are less than 2 years and have clocked less than 50,000 km. The vehicles range from small economy cars to large 4x4’s with optional extras such as GPS & Baby Seats. With 13 conveniently located branches across the UAE, Diamondlease ensures to place you first and cater to all your short term car hire needs in a simple and efficient manner.
An Al Habtoor Group Company, Diamondlease has been operating in the UAE Car Rental Market for the past 20+ years and has become synonymous with providing very high levels of customer service
Monthly Car Hire from Diamondlease comes with plenty of benefits and features designed to make your driving experience enjoyable and convenient.
Just call 800DRIVE (37483) today or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Diamondlease specializes in long-term Full Service Lease of vehicles ranging from small/mid-size saloons, 4-wheel drive SUV’s, pick-up trucks and buses & refrigerated container trucks. Lease periods are flexible starting from 12 months up to 48 months with a range of additional benefits to offer you complete peace of mind. Diamondlease handles all aspects of lease process, from procuring the vehicle, registration, insurance, services & maintenance. Not only do Diamondlease provide 24-hour Roadside Assistance, but also in the event of a service or emergency repair, a replacement vehicle is provided to ensure un-interrupted transportation. At Diamondlease, customers have the option of selecting vehicles that meet any type of transportation need at the most competitive rates. Our Fleet Sales Executives will understand your requirement and customize a lease deal just for you. Avail of our professional Fleet Consultancy services that will allow you to fix your fleet budget, free up resources and capital for your core business and relieve you of unnecessary fleet administrative expenses.
Corporate leasing from Diamondlease includes the following features at no additional cost.
Just call 800DRIVE (37483) today or Email: email@example.com
Why invest in a depreciating asset? Diamondlease provides simple Full-Maintenance Leasing Solutions for individuals wishing to lease vehicles for their personal use as opposed to owning them. Individuals can choose any brand/model of new vehicles that can be leased for a 12, 24 or 36 month periods. All other services including Registration, Insurance, full Service & Maintenance, Accident Repair & Insurance Management, free Replacement Vehicle, Free vehicle Towing/Recovery Service, Traffic Fine & Salik Management, 24x7 Emergency Road side assistance across the UAE are all included in the fixed monthly lease rate.
At Diamondlease we have a fleet of luxury vehicles available on Chauffeur Service, ranging from 7-seater Mini Vans, Luxury Sedans and Luxury SUVs. All our Limousine drivers are RTA trained and approved. With various options available such as Daily and Monthly Chauffeur Hire, as well as Point to Point Transfers, Diamondlease assures the best service at all times.
The benefits of availing Limousine Chauffeur services from Diamondlease are:
To make an enquiry or reservation, just call 800DRIVE (37483) today or send your requirement to our Chauffeur Supervisor by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Diamondlease has a Pre-owned Division for sale of ex-fleet used vehicles at a very competitive prices. All vehicles are maintained to Dealer Standards and Finance can be arranged subject to Bank approval. With a wide selection of over 200-300 vehicles regularly available, we can meet any of your needs. Pre-owned vehicles are also available at exclusive Diamondlease showrooms at the Auto Market situated in Al Aweer (Dubai) and Souq Al Haraj (Sharjah).
At Diamondlease we sell most of our vehicles that are ex-lease, single hire driven at very competitive rates. Maintenance history of vehicles are available on request. The average age of sale vehicles ranges between 2-3 years. In addition, we also sell our short term low mileage rental fleet with an average age of 1-2 years.
For more information please contact:
With over 13 years of experience and “zero” incident record, Diamondlease provides a School Transportation Service using RTA qualified and accredited drivers. All our School Buses comply with the RTA and DOT prescribed standards and are equipped with the additional safety features such as CCTV & RFID Card Readers.
With dedicated Supervisors and well-trained Drivers, we guarantee Quality and Service of the highest standard at all times. We currently provide School Transportation services to all branches of Emirates International School and Dubai International Academy.
The benefits of availing School Transport Service from Diamondlease:
To make an enquiry, just call 800DRIVE (37483) today or send your requirement by email at email@example.com
For the convenience of UAE residents travelling out of the country Diamondlease offers Outbound Car Rental & Chauffeur services at the most competitive rates. Through us you can avail Car/Limousine hire services at almost any Global Destination of your choice, with our reach extending to over 10,000+ locations in 130 countries and an array of vehicles available at very competitive prices availed through leading International Consolidators.
Other services available are Airport Transfers, City to City Transfers as well as Hourly Service.
Benefits of availing Outbound Rental & Chauffeur Services through Diamondlease:
Just call 800DRIVE (37483) today or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Diamondlease is one of the pioneers in supply of leased Dry box, Chiller/Freezer/Ambient Reefer Trucks to the FMCG industry in the UAE. Whether you transport Dry Packaged Items or Frozen/Chilled products, Diamondlease can customize the appropriate Truck or Van required to meet your specific need. Our trucks/vans use the best brands of Freezers/Chillers with the highest quality of body fabrication. Our knowledge and experience in this market enables us to offer exceptional service that is second to none. All Freezer units are inclusive of Maintenance Contracts, giving you complete peace of mind.
Our Fleet Sales Executives are trained and equipped to understand your operational requirements and customize the Body, Shelving/Racking & Freezer/Chiller specification for your specific need.
We understand the need for trouble free operation in transportation of perishable and frozen food items. It is for this reason Diamondlease partners with UAE’s best Freezer/Chiller Units supplier & Body Fabrication provider to ensure that the product is reliable and you experience trouble-free and uninterrupted transportation at all times.
Just call 800DRIVE (37483) today or Email: email@example.com
Terms and conditions of Rental Agreement
1. To keep the vehicle fully covered by comprehensive insurance third party liabilities in respect of death and bodily injury. Owner shall have the option to decline or accept PAI and CDW at extra cost. The insurance policy does not cover acts of Sabotage, Terrorism, flood, storm, hurricane, volcanic eruption, earth quake or other convulsions of nature, invasion act of foreign enemies, hostilities or warlike operations whether war be declared or not civil war, strike, riot, civil commotion mutiny, rebellion, revolution insurrection military or usurped power, confiscation or nationalization. Reckless and drunken driving (under the influence of alcohol and any other substance).
2. To carry out routine maintenance, servicing and repairs (including normal tyre wear but excluding tyre puncture and damages) resulting from normal wear and tear.
3. To arrange for registration of the vehicle.
4. To provide a replacement vehicle during maintenance and service of the leased vehicle. Replacement will be subject to availability and not exceed a small saloon, unless specified in the Rental Agreement. In case of accident, replacement vehicle will be provided only after original Police Report and Repair slip acceptable to the insurance are submitted to the owner.
1. To pay lease rental (calculated on 24 hour basis), without prior demand, in advance or within prior approved credit period.
2. To pay for excessive usage beyond 350 kms/day on Daily Rental, 250 kms/day on Weekly Rental, 4000 kms/month on Monthly/Lease rental for passenger cars and 5000 kms/month on Monthly/Lease rental for commercial vehicles. AED 0.20 to AED 1.00 per km (depending on the type of vehicle). (Applicable for Lease Contracts only).
3. To pay for delivery or collection @AED 100/- in Dubai, AED 150/- in Sharjah/Ajman and AED 250/- for all other Emirates. An additional amount of AED 100/- will be charged for delivery or collection on Fridays and Public holidays. Airport surcharge of AED 50/- will be charged for vehicles off-hired at the airport.
4. To accept and pay for all fine, road tolls, toad taxed and expenses incurred through violation of traffic, municipality and local laws. Owner reserves the right to charge these to the Hirer’s account of Hirer’s credit card or transfer to the driving license without prior approval irrespective of delay and with no preset time limit.
5. To keep an amount of AED 1000/- for RAC’s and one month rental for MRAs and LES as traffic fine deposit during the rental period and for a period of 40 days, from the date of return of the vehicle.
6. To pay for THE KNOWLEDGE DIRHAM, TRAFFINCE FINE, TOLL CHARGES, and or any surcharge imposed by the Traffic Department, Municipality, RTA or any other authority and 10% (of the fine amount, knowledge dirham and or surcharge fee), 10%/25% of the toll charges not later than 3 days from date of intimation. Hirer also agress to pay AED 50 per fine, per day if the same is not reimbursed to Owner within 3 days To pay for any loss, damage, rent legal and service charges for the period the vehicle is impounded or taken over by the Traffic department, police, Municipality, RTA or any other Authority, for any offence committed by the Hirer.
7. To bring the vehicle for routine service/repair within the service due kms and for renewal or registration including the replacement vehicle will be to the account of the Hirer.
8. To pay in advance an amount of AED 100/ per month for additional driver (other than the Hirer) in case of Monthly Rental, AED 25 per agreement in case of Daily Rental and AED 50 per agreement in case of Weekly Rental. The name of the additional driver must be registered in the Rental Agreement. The Hirer undertakes to bear all accident repair charges in case the vehicle meets with an accident and the driver is not registered in the Rental Agreement, even if the Hirer has taken CDW in advance and has obtained a police.
9. To ensure all drivers driving the vehicle hold a valid UAE driving license that is more than 6 months old (in case of less than 6 months old, the driver must additionally possess a license from his/her country of origin that is more than 1 year old). In case of visit/tourist/transit visa, the driver must possess an International driving license along with a local driving license from the country of origin (more than 1 year old). Noncompliance with the above will attract additional liability of 10% of the total damage cost on ‘own vehicle’ in case of accidents due to the driver’s fault 9including hit and run cases).
10. Not to allow the vehicle to be driver by a driver whose name is not in the Rental Agreement or by a driver who is less than 25 years of age. Noncompliance with the age limit of the driver will attract additional liability of 10% of the total damage cost on ‘own vehicle’ in case of accidents due to the driver’s fault (including hit and run cases).
11. To inform the owner immediately in the event of an accident and obtain a police report/repair-slip acceptable to the insurance company to process the insurance claim. The hirer shall bear AED 750 (passenger vehicle) AED 1000 (SUVs & 4x4s) and AED 1250 (commercial vehicle) out of the total indemnity (unless CDW is accepted in advance and paid), reducing the insurance excess to NIL. The insurance excess is payable in all cases where the accident is due to the fault of the driver or where the third party is not identified and responsible. CDW will be valid only against a police report/repair-slip acceptable to the insurance company. In case, due to any reason, it is not possible to obtain the police report to make an insurance claim, hirer will pay for all costs of repair to the vehicle, third party damage including, but not limited to the less of use. As per UAE laws, an accident vehicle is not be removed from the place of accident unless police has inspected the vehicle, the hirer will pay cost of transporting the accident vehicle to the workshop or police yard in the concerned Emirate(s) and later to the workshop.
12. To ensure all fluid levels (oil, water fluids etc.) and tyre pressures are maintained to the levels specified and accept financial liability for any damage from use of the vehicle below the specified required levels.
13. Not to sub-let or give possession of the vehicle to third party and us e the vehicle for illegal, criminal or for any purpose other than for those the vehicle is intended for. Insurance is not covered in case the vehicle is used for these activities.
14. Not to use the vehicle for hire, rallying, racing, any type of off road application (including desert fun drives etc.), driving through pool of water, overloading or exceeding the number of passengers for which the vehicle is licensed and as mentioned in the registration card. Insurance does not cover for any damages or losses in case the vehicle is used for these activities.
15. Not to take the vehicles outside UAE territories.
16. To return the vehicle on due date in condition in which it was handed over including interior and exterior cleaned. In case of any damages, the Hirer agrees to pay for the repair as per the estimate of the Owner and the rental of the vehicle until the same is repaired.
17. To pay as below if the hired vehicle is returned before the agreed expiry date of the agreement. Weekly/Daily rates as applicable for Monthly/Lease agreements if the vehicle is returned in the first month of hire. Daily rates are applicable for Weekly agreements if the vehicle is returned in the first week of hire. The Hirer will also be responsible to pay the early termination charges.
18. To pay for usage of Owner’s fuel at 1½ times the prevailing market price and cleaning cost of AED 50/- for exterior and AED 150/- for under body and AED 250/- for interior.
19. To ensure that no unauthorized person repairs or carry out modification on the vehicle without prior written approval of the Owner (including application of film, advertisement stickers, fixing of tow hooks etc.). The Hirer will be responsible for any taxes, levies, penalties, fines or charges these changes will attract from the different authorities of the country.
20. To compensate the owner for all losses including loss of profit due to failure to comply with any of the terms of this agreement.
21. To accept all liabilities, and hold the owner harmless, for use of the vehicle on hire and under possession of the Hirer.
Early Termination and Vehicle Re-possession
1. Owner shall have the option to terminate the contract, take possession of the vehicle and charge early termination fees in case the Hirer misuses the vehicle for illegal or criminal activities, makes frequent accidents, frequent traffic fines, not pay the rental charges or any other amount due to the owner beyond 7 days from the due date.
2. For early termination by the Hirer or the Owner, due to any reason, Hirer agrees to compensate the Owner an amount equal to 90 days rental in case of 3 year lease, 60 days rental in case of 2 years lease, 30 days rental in case of 1 year lease and 60% of the monthly rental in case of 6 months lease unless mutually agreed in writing in advance at the time of initial hire of the vehicle.
3. UAE laws shall govern this agreement.
No Cash Payments will be accepted